Our Lady of Lourdes Academy, an Archdiocesan high school in South Miami-Dade and educating girls for 50 years (http://olla.org/), has an opening for a full-time Math teacher for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the Math, can help students learn, and apply a higher order of thinking skills. The candidate must be qualified to teach all levels of high school Math. The high school Math teacher performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
- Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Math required. Master’s degree preferred.
- State certification in Math 6-12 required.
- Candidate should be familiar with iPad Applications and have a willingness to work with such technology.
- Candidate should be familiar with MSOffice, online gradebooks and SmartBoard; he/she should have a willingness to work with such technology.
- Must possess strong skills in communication with compassion at all levels within the entity, both in the classroom and with administration.
- Must have excellent classroom management skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written English -language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Must be punctual.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
To apply: Please send cover letter, copies of certifications and resume to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE